Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Part 1


Study for multiple Exams
Part 1
How I study for multiple exams, deal with multiple projects: Really it is my time management that is explained above. If I see I have multiple things due or to study for all at the same time I spread out my time beforehand. For example, if I have a test Monday, and 2 tests Tuesday then I will study for my Monday test Thursday and part of Friday. Then Sunday night all I have to do is review since I studied Thursday and Friday. When that’s over I can review for other tests.
My overall study method: I try to break it up over several days at least two. I also try to see if I can pull an all nighter. How I overcome an initial bad grade: if I got a low grade I probably knew it was coming because I didn’t study or didn’t use the correct method for that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment