Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Effective Study Methods Part 1


Effective Study Methods
Part 1
My test method: when it comes time to study for the test, I usually start 2-3 days before the test. I go through my notes and make flashcards on the important things in the topic. I also go through the book and read the inset stories and add to my flashcards. If there are practice problems or online assignments or old tests I use those to study as well. Once the test is over, I keep the flashcards for the next test or for the finals. One important thing to remember is that, repetition is a learning law. You might say oh no repetitions but don’t worry you’ll get used to it, for example the more you practice a sport the better you become at it. Therefor repetitions are very important to study because you’ve read it many times prior to you being exposed to it. So, practice rehearsing those things you desire to remember, and they will stick. 

CHOOSE THE RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment